Cacao Barry Origin Chocolate Coins
Try our range of single-origin couverture chocolate coins produced by Cacao Barry - every single-origin chocolate consist of its own characteristics of cacao content, aroma and taste.
1. Ghana: This Ghana Origin milk couverture chocolate reveals great red fruit and chestnut flavors enveloped in powerful cocoa and biscuits notes - 1kg pack
2. Alto El Sol - Peru: The dominant sourness and red fruits give this Bio-organic dark couverture chocolate a very long lasting taste - 2kg pack
3. Mexique: After a slightly sour initial taste, this Mexico Origin dark couverture chocolate with its high cocoa content releases spicy and woody noted with a hint of liquorice - 1kg pack
4. Saint Domingue: This Santo Domingo Origin dark couverture chocolate has a strong cocoa character marked by an appealing bitterness with long-lasting floral and fruity notes - 1kg pack
5. Venezuela: This Venezuela Origin dark couverture chocolate offers the perfect balance of a powerful cocoa taste and intense woody note - 1kg pack
6. Equator: With a powerful bitterness, this Ecuador Origin dark couverture chocolate offers an intense long-lasting fruitiness with aromatic woody notes - 1kg pack
• Self-collection 2 days after placing order; or
• Delivery 3 days after placing order. FREE delivery if orders above $200.